Thursday 4 October 2012

Mr mojo risin


Ok first things first, an apology and an explanation
To say I have been a bit slack in updating this blog is an understatement to say the least. Although when I finally looked back and realised I hadn't posted since last November it was a bit of a shock to say the least!!
Anyhow there are lots of reasons and excuses including changing jobs and just being busy and lazy but no one wants to hear that.

Important thing is I am back and whilst there are a few reviews I want to catch up on it will be more a case of onwards and upwards rather than trying to catch up!

I have quite a few ideas to increase the scope and circulation of the blog so hopefully that will force me in to more frequent updates.

Anyhow sorry again but we're back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment